Sunday, December 4, 2022

Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (Photos)

A young man who is yet-to-be named has been electrocuted while working on a building in Oturkpo, Benue state.

Salemgists gathered that the building the young man was working on was allotted by the LGA just below an electric high tension wire.

Sources on the scene of the incident accused the Local Government of allotting many shops under high tension wires.

A source lamented that just last month, a young man was electrocuted while working on one of the buildings but he was lucky to be alive after a quick medical attention.

The source said the corpse of the young was deposited at Royal Specialist Hospital Otukpo.

See photos below:

1649314747257
1649314751516
1649314756997
1649314760446

Leave a Reply

Latest Articles